A New Mafia

Home Forums The Minion Playground (RP) A New Mafia

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Angel 1 day, 4 hours ago.

• Author

Angel
    Participant

(Closed RP w/ wiltingdaisy)

Angel
    Participant

Name: Morgana Ravenwood

Pronouns: she/her

Looks: (I wish I had time to draw it myself)

Personality: Quirky, self sufficient, usually bubbly and even though she has an overall positive personality, she can be very serious and frightening when necessary

Ability/talent: Extremely agile to the point of it being unnatural, skilled with a bow and arrow

Extra: Practices paganism and has a familiar that has been watching over her since birth; the familiar is a cat that is too old to be alive and is more of a pain in the butt than helpful, but Morgana loves him dearly

wiltingdaisy94
    Participant

Name: Marlix “Max” DeSailes

Pronouns: He/Him

Appearance: TBA

Personality: Quiet, overly serious and perhaps a little too literal. He’s got a rather dark sense of humor and doesn’t understand a good portion of social queues. He’s learning

Talent/Ability: Exceptionally heightened senses, enhanced metabolism, combat training and may or may not be able to use magic. He won’t say

Extra: Created specifically for something. His past is kinda convoluted

wiltingdaisy94
      Participant

the imaaaage

Angel
    Participant

(I wasn’t sure if we were doing magic or not so I just put the Pagan thing and will probably play on that a bit. I’m so hyped to start this)

wiltingdaisy94
    Participant

((Heckkk yeahhhhh))

Angel
    Participant

(Wooo I’m ready to start when you are!!)

wiltingdaisy94
    Participant

((i’m set lol. how do we start tho))

Angel
    Participant

(I think you should start because it was your RP. Last time you started with interviewing my character for a spot in the mafia, I think.)

wiltingdaisy94
    Participant

(sure!)

The room was dim, though that seemed to be on purpose as she sat at her desk, eyes gazing over the “guest” standing before her. she tapped her finger against her desk and sighed. “so… what did you want, again? Please be brief, my son is due up from his nap any moment now”

Angel
    Participant

“Well I’m simply here to answer your inquiry about a new position of employment opening up,” Morgan smiled brightly and clasped her hands behind her back. “I’m not sure what that position is, but I was hoping for you to explain it more if possible?”

wiltingdaisy94
    Participant

The woman raised her eyebrow in what could only be interpreted as amusement “… My ad was placed on the cork board of a sleazy dive bar, sweetheart” Her heavy, asian accent tapered her dialogue. “But if you are interested, I suppose you can test things out”

There was a knock at the door “Mistress, Darin is awake and asking for you”

“Tell him mami will be with him soon” She called “Now, where was i? oh, yes” She stood up “you have heard of Chikaku, yes?”

Angel
    Participant

“I’m aware of where the ad was, however if someone else was to answer your ad, what would I have done for work? And I cannot honestly say that I’m all too familiar with Chikaku. I  believe it means something along the lines of a neighborhood or something? I apologize, I’m not all that savvy in too many foreign languages.” Morgana smiled sweetly once again.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.