Can I be honest for a sec?

Home Forums World Domination Plans (General) Can I be honest for a sec?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Z Brewer Z Brewer 2 days, 12 hours ago.

• Author

Siv
    Participant

I really miss the Facebook group… it just seems like people aren’t as active on here as they were on Facebook. There have been several times where I though, “I want to share this with the Minion Horde!” but then I remember that the FB group is gone and the forums here seem kinda deserted… I like the idea of a forum, but it just seems like people aren’t as apt to come here because they aren’t scrolling along everyday like on Facebook. Anyway, that’s just how I feel… maybe we could have a forum and a Facebook group? IDK…

Angel
    Participant

The HB forumers group is still up on FB but no one has posted since April. You could join that- Uncle Z just won’t be there because he dropped FB for his own self-care.

Z Brewer
    Z Brewer
    Keymaster

What Angel said. I can’t do Facebook anymore, Minions. If you want to post on a page dedicated to the Minion Horde there, feel free.

"A label doesn't make something so. A label is just a word. It's what a person does that makes them who they are."
    - Twelfth Grade Kills

Instagram/Twitter @butucancallmez

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.