If You Were A Hot Dog…

Home Forums World Domination Plans (General) If You Were A Hot Dog…

Tagged: 

This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Azriel 3 months ago.

• Author
    Z Brewer
    Z Brewer
    Keymaster

…and you were starving…would you eat yourself?

"A label doesn't make something so. A label is just a word. It's what a person does that makes them who they are."
    - Twelfth Grade Kills

Instagram/Twitter @butucancallmez

ClinicalCharles
    Participant

am I an all beef hot dog?

"Life is a [heck] of a thing to happen to a person." - David Rossi (Criminal Minds S3.E10)
    Fly On,
    (|-=\) Charles Donté
    <3;

Z Brewer
      Z Brewer
      Keymaster

No. You are a turkey dog.

All the other Minions are beef hot dogs.

"A label doesn't make something so. A label is just a word. It's what a person does that makes them who they are."
      - Twelfth Grade Kills

ClinicalCharles
        Participant

*dramatic sigh*

Gosh no. Once you go all beef you can’t go back.

"Life is a [heck] of a thing to happen to a person." - David Rossi (Criminal Minds S3.E10)
        Fly On,
        (|-=\) Charles Donté
        <3;

Z Brewer
        Z Brewer
        Keymaster

😀

- Twelfth Grade Kills

Angel
    Participant

Probably not- I’d be all chewy and gross from all my stress lol

Z Brewer
      Z Brewer
      Keymaster

LOL Same though.

- Twelfth Grade Kills

ali.kelley64
    Participant

Nah, i would talk with the others and start a revolt against the other foods for starving us.

“To love or have loved, that is enough. Ask nothing further. There is no other pearl to be found in the dark folds of life.” -by Victor Hugo

Z Brewer
      Z Brewer
      Keymaster

There are no other foods…only hot dogs.

However, there are condiments.

- Twelfth Grade Kills

SpaciousIgnatius
    Participant

It depends on what toppings are readily available. I’m a sucker for the classics, ketchup, mustard, relish and diced onions. But I had a hot dog in Philly once that was unlike any other I had ever had. I guess it was really a chili dog, but it was still the greatest hot dog ever. Now I’m from Cincinnati, and people from my parts take chili dogs pretty seriously. But Philly? Philly makes Cincy look like Weenie Hut Jr. No. SUPER Weenie Hut Jr. This chili dog had a nice, hearty bean chili on an all beef frank, wrapped up in a warm, pillowy potato roll hot dog bun and stacked high with pickled onions and finely grated pepper-jack cheese. I never knew the levels of epic tranquility my mouth had achieved after ever single bite of that chili dog were even possible until that day. I was in Philly to see Metallica, but this hot dog was the REAL Mighty Met that had blown me away. So if I were a hot dog and I was absolutely famished, if I were that chili dog… then I’d be happy to give up my existence on this Earth to be able to experience that wonderful chili dog as my last deed as a living being.

"I live as I choose or I will not live at all." - Dolores O'Riordan

Azriel
    Participant

I like all beef hotdogs, but eating myself would be pretty difficult. So, I’d just eat other hotdog Minions. #CannibalDog

"The hardest thing in this world... is to live in it. Be brave. Live." - Buffy

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.