OC Focus: Jose Manuel Kagai

Home Forums The Gallery (Art Talk) Share Your Creations Here OC Focus: Jose Manuel Kagai

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Angel 1 week, 4 days ago.

• Author

wiltingdaisy94
    Participant

Jose Manuel: age 13

My half japanese, half european spanish, half dragon amputee

I draw him a lot and i’m just gonna post pics of him along with whatever backstory is needed for it. enjoy! Here’s a start.

A selfie taken from his tumblr, over at “one-armed-dragon” He’d cut his hair but has since grown it out again. He likes it long

wiltingdaisy94
    Participant

No story really needed for this one

wiltingdaisy94
    Participant

wiltingdaisy94
    Participant

wiltingdaisy94
    Participant

Jose went to his very first school dance after getting invited by a friend in his “Half-myth” Support group. The boys name is Alphonse Bautista and he is a merman. Jose’s mother caught this after Al kissed Jose on the cheek thanking him for being his date. CUTE LITTLE GAYS (Jose actually realizes he’s pan when he’s a little older BUT STILL)

wiltingdaisy94
    Participant

Jose doesn’t have time for your gender roles, Karen. He’s too busy sipping bubble tea and rocking a skirt

wiltingdaisy94
    Participant

wiltingdaisy94
    Participant

Jose’s Father and him went to a wizard/sorcerer’s gathering in south america and Jose wanted to make a splash fashion wise. He’s such a fashionista i love him

wiltingdaisy94
    Participant

Jose explainin’ stuffs

wiltingdaisy94
    Participant

Deep Sea Mer-boy glows

wiltingdaisy94
    Participant

okay so actual backstory: Jose was cursed by a rather petty ocean god to turn into a merman. He came under the tutelage of a lionfish merman named Lionel and his friend/servant Carmine – a mer-shark. Though the curse is technically broken he likes to go back and visit Lionel and Carmine whenever he can

Angel
    Participant

I love all of these! Jose is such a jem!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.