Whatcha reading?

Home Forums The Library (Book Talk) General Book Talk Whatcha reading?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  wiltingdaisy94 3 months ago.

• Author
    Z Brewer
    Z Brewer
    Keymaster

I just received my editorial letter for my next book (due out Fall 2019), so my fiction reading is limited to my manuscript at the moment. *endless sobbing* What about you, Minions?

"A label doesn't make something so. A label is just a word. It's what a person does that makes them who they are."
    - Twelfth Grade Kills

Instagram/Twitter @butucancallmez

Nikki
    Participant

When I can get past pounding headaches and campaign writing, I’ll be reading the books my friend lent to me: The Mermaid’s Daughter and When Women Were Warriors (books 1-3).

“Your secret is safe with my indifference.” - Percy (Critical Role, Campaign 1)

Angel
    Participant

I’m currently Reading Women and Power: A Manifesto by Mary Beard, but it’s a pretty short book so the next one on my list is The World of Lore: Monstrous Creatures by Aaron Mahnke

ali.kelley64
    Participant

I might be re-reading Cassandra Claire’s, The Clockwork Angel. I absolutely love Will, Jem, and Tessa!!

“To love or have loved, that is enough. Ask nothing further. There is no other pearl to be found in the dark folds of life.” -by Victor Hugo

Azriel
    Participant

I’m currently reading Buffy the
    Vampire Slayer: Out of the Madhouse.
    It’s book one in The Gatekeeper Trilogy,
    and it’s awesome! I got a bunch of
    Buffy paperbacks on eBay a while ago,
    and they’re all amazing so far. I
    used to check them out on the bookmobile
    in elementary school. That seems like
    an eternity ago! I’ll be 23 next month.

"The hardest thing in this world... is to live in it. Be brave. Live." - Buffy

Ladydamonayde
    Participant

The Power by Naomi Alderman and it is amazing.

wiltingdaisy94
    Participant

I’m struggling to finish “The Time Traveler’s Guide to Medieval England” by Ian Mortimer. Its a educational history book in the style of the travel book.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.